- Soak skin in warm water for a few minutes and dry completely.
- Pull across calloused skin in a shaving motion to remove only a few layers of skin at a time, preserving healthy skin below.
- Wipe implement clean with a cotton swab and alcohol.
How to Change the Blade:
- Place the rubber disk (included) on a flat surface.
- Grasp the handle and place the shaver head portion of the shaver on the rubber disk.
- While applying pressure, push the shaver handle away from you and forward. This will disengage the shaver head. The blade is reversible or can be replaced with a new blade.
- Place the shaver head on the rubber disk, position shaver on top and while applying pressure, slide towards you until the blade carrier locks into place.