Sonic Facial Cleanser
- Add your favorite cleanser* to the silicone bristles on the front of the sonic facial cleanser.
- Turn on by pressing the bottom center button. Adjust speed using the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons.
- On a damp face, gently move the sonic facial cleanser using small circular movements. Focus on areas like the cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- For anti-aging treatment, use on a dry face. Turn over to the side with the wave texture and gently massage wrinkle prone areas for a few minutes a day.
Rinse the sonic facial cleanser with warm water and gently towel dry. Store in a dry place.
Requires two AAA batteries. To insert them, pull down FIRMLY on the white base. Remove the base cover and place two AAA batteries. Snap the base cover back on. WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult physician if irritation persists.
*Avoid using with silicone based, clay based, or rough exfoliator, cleansers and scrubs. These may damage silicone tips.