How to Use:
- Start by using the blending brush to apply a base of a light colored eye shadow.
- Then, apply a medium to dark color from the outer corner of the eyelid into the crease using the smudge brush.
- Make sure to fully blend into the lighter colored eye shadow.
- Next, sweep the blending brush along the lower lash with medium color shadow for a more dramatic look.
- Finally, apply a fine line of gel eyeliner using the angled eyeliner brush. Make sure to carry out a “wing” above and below the eye. Finish with mascara.