How to Use:
- Use the eye shadow brush to apply a colored eye shadow of your choice.
- For a more dramatic effect, start with a lighter shade.
- Then layer a darker or bolder color on to create more dimension and blend until even.
- Last, apply a fine line of gel eyeliner using the angled eyeliner brush.
- Make sure to carry out a “wing” above and below the eye and finish with mascara.
- Spot clean regularly: Pour a small amount of brush cleaner into a tissue. Take brush and rub into tissue. Will be dry and ready to use in about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Deep clean periodically: Clean with baby shampoo and water. Leave out over night to air dry.